Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stencils & Dies

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.
This month I am the hostess issuing the challenges, and with my Guest designer Kelly Santi

For my challenge I am asking that you get more out of your dies creating a stencil for your card instead of using it as a die.

 I created a stencil using a old x-ray film so that I could get many uses out of it.
Using Versamark ink with the direct to paper technique I applied a heavy layer of ink, I then added pearl embossing powder and heat set it. I die cut the happy and its shadow, The rose was die cut 4 times, 1 in white then sponged with distress inks, 2 in pink, 1 in black they were all glued together in layers for dimension. The birthday was embossed and die cut with a fishtail die.


Supplies:
Dies: Fancy That - Moroccan wallpaper, Penny Black Rose, Honey Bee happy
Embossing powder - pearl, seafoam white, sentiment - Art Stamps Australia, Distress inks - Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, twisted citron, lucky clover.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer Kelly Santi

Thanks for stopping by....


2 comments: