Saturday, March 3, 2018

Eat Dessert first.

Welcome to another challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.

Today is National Banana Cream Pie Day - one of my favourites! My challenge to you is to create a Dessert card - which can include pie of course, or ice cream, or cookies - anything you consider to be a sweet dessert!

Sometimes you just don't have room for dessert, so I just love this sentiment " Life is uncertain Eat dessert first!"
When I found a supply of micro bead, that looked like cake sprinkles I knew I just had to make a shaker card since it had been awhile since I had made one.


I created the card using the Stitched square frames from Paper Roses and the Stampendous cling cupcake ant. I placed a few drops of glue around the ant before adding the micro beads so they stayed in place and didn't all fall to the bottom.
Here is the card lying flat to show all the beads.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
March Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: