Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cute little Bunny

Welcome to this months challenge with the CCEE team.

Please use a fun fold of your choice....one may be  your "go to" fold, or you may want to try something new.  That's what I decided to do.  I love easel cards and found a tutorial on You Tube to make a "Double Twisted Easel" card.  Pretty easy and unique.



For my fun fold card today, I chose to use the twist panel pop up die set.


My card was decorated with images and papers that came free in a magazine.



Here is just another image of the card opened fully.


Supplies:
Karen Burniston dies The Twisted Panel pop-up set.
Make special cards issue 10 - free stamps, die cuts and designer papers





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. I made one of these in class and thought it was rather difficult. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love this cute bunnies. Perfect Fold for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look pretty tricky to me. I am not a master of the fancy fold at all, but you and Frances never cease to amaze me with all the possibilities you come up with for these folds. In awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep eyeing this remarkable fold but am too scared to try it!! Sensational work, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet new baby card. I love this interactive twisty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet bunnies, fancy fold....fun holiday card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! At the moment this is one of my favorite folds!

    ReplyDelete