Saturday, February 24, 2018

With love and sprinkles

Karen Aicken is our hostess on Crazy 4 Challenges for February and here is her challenge for the week:  "This is my Birthday Month and I like cake! For your project this week, add a cake, cupcake or other yummy. It doesn’t have to be a birthday card - just show us something delicious."

This is an extra fun challenge for me as February is also my birthday month. It is lovely to receive all the great brithday mail.



For my card I used February's colour amethyst for my card and this Penny Black image, with some nuvo drops in the corners.
Inside I have used three Karen Burniston dies to make the center of this card. The Cupcake pop-up, Katherine Label pop-up, Twist Panel pop-up.
The sentiment and sprinkles are from the concord & 9th sprinkles turnabout clear stamp set.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
February Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: