Saturday, January 6, 2018

Tag you're it!


Welcome back to another fun-filled year of Crazy 4 Challenges with the "Crazies"
Frances will be our hostess for January.

Tag You're It! - For our first challenge for the year incorporate a tag or  tags some way in your creation.

Guess what i received for Christmas from a friend, this wonderful tag die set designed by Karen Burniston. I have been a fan of Karen's dies for some time, everybody loves the interactive cards that her dies make and watching her tutorials make it so easy to enjoy these dies.
Since this is my first attempt I chose to follow the instructions closely, and just used these cute Art Impression owls for a quick card. The owls were coloured with copic pens and wink of stella glitter pen on the hats. I have been rearranging some of my craft supplies as some of my items are now coming back in style and came across this white liquid applique pen. You apply the liquid and once it has dries hit it with your heat gun and watch it puff up, so much fun.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Bonnie Sharp
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- Thats me
January Guest Designer -  Elena Anderson


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Owls and the Tag Book Pop-up die set how could I not love this card :)

    ReplyDelete