Friday, November 24, 2017

FGM Magazine Challenge

My card for today is made for a challenge that I have with my crafting friends. Generally we have a challenge each month but we have had a few changes in our lives, so our challenges have missed a few months.
Recently we have noticed several of the magazines at the news agents have free stamps or dies with them. Well we all seem to have some of them so this is this months challenge is to create something with a free set.
My Magazine is the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 48, with the Wild Rose Studio - Away in the Manger stamps.
I coloured my image with copic pens in pastels, die cut the circle and with the die in place I sponged the edges with tumbled glass distress ink. I created the sentiment the same way. The base card was made with a sizzix framelits stand up die.


Thanks for stopping by........

1 comment: