Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dreams

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the CCEE Stampers team.

"By now, we're in the snow season (well, most of us!).....let's see an all occasion card - thinking of you, get well, hello....any card you can send on a normal day...no birthdays or holidays...and it should have snow on it in one way or another."


Supplies:
Suzanne Cannon designs A way with words Dream
 Joset Designs - Skates
Elizabeth Craft Designs  ,Stitched CirclesMicro fine glitterShimmer sheetz



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:


  1. this is just so "dreamy"! I love your ice skates, Maryann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pity this snow didn't help us cool down today haha, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and the real laces on these skates are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice skating is something I never mastered. Now all I can do is stand on the side and dream! I love this fabulous card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreaming of the Olympics? Or Ice Capades? I'd be grateful if I could skate and not be on my bottom most of the time!!! I love the blue....so cool with the skates. WEll done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's not ice skating season where you live -- except maybe in an enclosed rink! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this ice skating themed card....good thinkin'

    ReplyDelete