Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 5 cards for 2016

Hi Everyone,
For my last post for 2016, I thought I would share 5 of my favourite cards. I have again had a fun year with construction card with stencils and glitter.

                                                                        January



                                                                         March



                                                                                   May

                                                                                 
                                                                             September
                            


                                                                    November


I would like to wish everyone a Happy and safe new year.
Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment