Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Adele's Flowers


Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mother in law's birthday, she has a lovely garden so I have made a pop up Flower Pot.
To create the flower pot, I used the Flower Pop up die designed by Karen Burniston for
Elizabeth Craft Designs 

Karen has a  video for instructions on this die, I found it very easy to follow.


I kept the layout true to the picture on the packaging, by adding the Paris edges. 


All the flower components are included in the set along with the butterfly wings, I added the body from the small butterfly set and covered them with micro fine glitter.


 The front is just designer paper with the die cut words covered with glitter.




Supplies:
Flower pot pop stand
Paris Edges
Labels & Circles
Small Butterfly
Numbers & More 2
Curvy leaves
Micro fine glitter
Happy Birthday

Thanks for looking
Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment