Saturday, August 27, 2016

C4C351 - Holidays

Today I am joining my friends on Crazy for Challenges. This is Hostess Jessie's challenge
" All my favorite holidays are coming up, so why not get a jump on one of them!! Make a card for one if the many holidays coming up, be it Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween or Hanukkah."



Christmas is the only upcoming holiday for my worth celebrating, so here is my card.
I used a cute Penny Black image and Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted circles and Stitched Circles
Suzanne Cannon Quietfire designs - Merry Christmas. The Merry Christmas was made with 4 layers the last one done with Micro fine glitter in Bright Cranberry.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details

1 comment: