Saturday, July 9, 2016

Life's rules

Hello!
It is challenge day with my friends on Crazy 4 Challenges and  hostess Joanne is here with the week's challenge.....

July 11 is Cheer Up the Lonely Day.  Let’s create cards of encouragement.


For my card I chose this lovely sentiment stamp from Verses called Life's Rules. I also had another day playing with some new products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Els has released some new silk Micro fine glitter colours this month  and I have used  2 new colours, Bright Cranberry and Light Brass also basic black. I have used the polishing technique to apply the glitter to my elements. The Victorian Flower and Victorian Flower overlay 1  is made with glitter and fire opal gemstone shimmer sheetz.
New products for me to use was the soft finish dove gray card stock,  designer paper through the lens stone , Berry BranchFitted frames 5 lace circles .


There has been some changes to the line up of designers on Crazy 4 Challenges since I last played, we have said good bye to Peggy and Jen, all the best on their new adventures. Welcome to Cas Counsell and Tammy Hershberger to the team.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
 Cas Counsell
Tammy Hershberger
July Guest Designer Alexis Crossland-Smith

Cheers
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. love that sentiment and glad you are enjoying playing with the new glitters

    ReplyDelete