Saturday, April 2, 2016

C4C330 spring baby animals


Today is challenge day with the team from Crazy for challenges team Rebecca Ednie is hostess and her guest hostess is Teresa Kline from Paperie Blooms, welcome Teresa

This week Rebecca designed a challenge with Spring in mind. I hate winter and am so happy spring is finally here. Spring brings Baby Animals so use some little critters on your card or project. They can be baby animals or just small images.


For my Baby animal image I chose this cute house mouse with a baby duckling. It is a wood mounted stamp that I have simply had for years.

I made it into a interactive card using the spiral circle pull card die and pull card edges, designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs


I find that my girls need baby cards for their friends so I made this into a gift card for my supplies.



Supplies:
Karen Burniston designs
Spiral Circle ring pull
Eiffel Tower pop stand
copic pens




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Jen Benner
April Guest Designer Teresa Kline

Cheers
Maryann

2 comments:

  1. Always love HM stamps, I should play with some of mine soon. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. you brought new life to that old HM stamp....sweet

    ReplyDelete