Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 12 plus 1

Hi Everyone,
As 2015 draws to an end I thought I would share some of my Favourite cards of the year. I though 12 was a good number but I couldn't decide so I went with one extra.

                                                                       January 15



                                                                         January 22


                                                                        March 15

                                                                         
                                                                            March 20



                                                                            April 13


                                                                            April 23


















As I look back over my selection of cards, I seem to have a bit of a theme 11 of the 13 are construction cards using Elizabeth Craft design products.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, I will back next year with some exciting news.

Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment