Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Amour

This card I am sharing I have made for my daughter's birthday that is today. Next year she will be off on a working holiday in the UK and no doubt she will include Paris in her trip.

I had this fabulous designer paper with the world map that looked great. I then added Paris edges designed by Karen Burniston and the Quietfire words designed by Suzanne Cannon both for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Kait loves the surprise of cards that pop up inside. I chose to pop up the Eiffel Tower pop stand die. I die cut the Eiffel Tower and embossed it, then highlighted it with blue gel pens with die in place. I used the Katie Label pieces for my sentiments and added another Paris edge.


Supplies: 
Elizabeth Craft Design Dies
Stamps:
Spampendous


We are off on a River boat cruise to celebrate.
Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment