Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Stencil

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited my blog.
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that you are all having a wonderful day.

Today I am sharing  a stencil card I made for the FGM challenge that I made last month. I get together with a couple of friends for a shopping trip to our favourite store, we then decide on the challenge for the following month depending on our purchases.



To create this background I used a sizzix stencil and applied distress inks to the back with a sponge dauber, then spritz it with water. then laid it onto card to transfer the ink leaving the outline of the stencil.
I used Jolly Holly Robins stamp ( Crafty Individuals) and coloured it with sponges and layered it for the main image. and finished it off with the Merry Christmas die.

Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment