Wednesday, May 27, 2015

FGM Robots

Today is project day with my friends Frances and Gai. Last month we found this cute Robot set from Stampendous at our favourite craft store The Craft Giraffe.
I found this great designer paper in my supplies that I thought would work really well so I decided to make two fun cards. 
For the first one I used the circle pull card die designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs


On the inside I attached the speech bubble on the spinner piece out of the rectangle pull card set.


On the front of my next card I used the clock face and gears set.


For the inside I used the Lucy Label pop up with the stamped images and some more die cut gears.

Supplies
Stampendous - Screwloose N Sparky stamp set
Elizabeth Craft Designs dies - Spiral circle pull, Rectangle pull, Lucy Label pop up, clock and gears.

Thanks for looking today
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment