Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FGM Tags

Today is the day I get together with my friends Frances and Gai  and our first FGM challenge for 2015. Our challenge was to use the Elizabeth Craft Designs tag die. 
I started with the daisy oval peel off sticker, I used the microfine glitter & copic pen technique, you can watch Els teach this technique here. Using the an oval die from the accordion oval set to cut out the sticker it fits over the sticker perfectly. I then cut tag out of designer paper and using the oval again I cut out a hole before matting it onto black card. I then inlaid the daisy sticker piece. The reinforce hole piece comes in the tags set and the Happy Birthday is a stand up helper die.


Supplies:
Daisy peel off sticker
Accordion Oval
Happy Birthday Standup helper
Tags and more 2 deco

Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment