Thursday, December 11, 2014

CCEE 1450 Staring Santa


This is our final CCEE Stampers challenge for 2014 and it is a simple one just make Santa the star of your card design.
 I chose the Art Impressions tri-fold Santa set, Three main images used to create a tri-fold card. How ever for my card I used the Karen Burniston designed Lorna label pop-up die from Elizabeth craft designs to create the 3D effect. I also used the Katie Label smaller dies to create a mat on the floor.


The card front was embellished using the tag die set.


Here is a closer look at Santa snoozing in the chair, by the time he gets down under he needs a bit of a rest not that he needs the fire place but more like he needs a dip in the swimming pool.


I would like to thank everyone who has followed and looked at my blog as part of the CCEE Stampers design team.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and remember to return in January for the fun list of design team challenges in 2015.

Take care
Maryann

9 comments:

  1. And I am lucky enough to have this was sitting on my entry table :) ... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene you've created & I love the tags with holly on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet little scene...awesome card Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little scene made the words of "The night before Christmas" whirl through my head. It is so perfect depicting the traditional stories and legends. Have a wonderful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fantastic scene, Maryann. Lucky Frances indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it nice that Santa can sit and put his feet up! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No dipping here.........our pool is frozen over. Fun Santa card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderfully detailed Santa scene colored so well..........Happy Holidays....Merry Christmas......and Happy New Year, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this delightful fireside Santa! Amazing work, Maryann!

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas filled with peace and love!

    ReplyDelete