Saturday, November 8, 2014

Immy turns 4

The card I am sharing with you today is the card I made for my Great Niece Imogen's 4th Birthday. Imogen had a Halloween costume party.
For the front of the card I used an Alota rubber stamp that is years old and fussy cut it out and placed it a designer paper background. The tree is the all seasons tree die from Elizabeth craft designs.

On the inside I have used the lots of pops die, designed by Karen Burniston  and some more fussy cut Alota stamps, with the designer papers and the all seasons tree and the Katie label die for the senntiment. The look on Imogen's face when she opened the card was just priceless.




Here we are together and one of her cake that her Dad made. And yes that is a giant spider on my head with parts of its web.


Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment