Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FGM spiral circle pull card

This is the card I made for my FGM Challenge, love Frances's name for this. I get together with two friends  Frances and Gai and each month  we set a challenge for November we decided to use the spiral circle pull die from Elizabeth craft designs and designed by Karen Burniston.
Christmas is approaching fast, for me it is always a panic to get some cards made, every year I promise my self that I would get some made through out the year but of course I never do.
When I found this double sided designer paper at the craft store and thought the Santa image would look great in the circle. The poinsettia in the corner is a store bought. 
On the inside I used acetate for my spiral piece and attached holly leaves cut with the Elizabeth Craft designs holly leaves and berries die.


Have a great day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment