Monday, July 7, 2014

Bon Voyage

Recently we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary, I decided I wanted to do something where I was waited on and just relax, that meant no cooking,cleaning or grocery shopping my husband is just happy taking our caravan on our holidays. My sisters have been talking about cruising for a few years, but I have always been worried as I do get travel sick. So after discussions with family and friends I decide to book our first overseas trip. We had the most wonderful time, I took my medication and was fine my husband was lucky he didn't take any but he was fine also. 

It was a great surprise to come home and find mail from my friend Val. Val loves cruising and she created this wonderful travel pop up card. 

Now I am not sure of her list of supplies but I do know that Val has used the sizzix pop n' cut suitcase insert and base plate designed by Karen Burniston. It is now dis-continued but you may be able to find some still in stores or keep a look out on Karen's blog for any new designs.
I love the way the suitcase opens to reveal the hidden message.

Val also included a special Anniversary card for us.

Thanks so much for looking
Maryann

1 comment: