Monday, January 27, 2014

Up and Away

I created this card for the Art Impression challenge "Trips Ahoy" Nautical or Travel challenge 126. The  stamp set was released for the Obediah Fund to support Open Arms International's Kambi Teso outreach in Eldoret, Kenya., I am sorry to say it was a limited edition and is no longer available. 
I stamped the Balloon image coloured it with copic pens and cut it out, it is mounted with foam tape. The designer paper I have used for the background is Grace Taylor splish splash scrapbook kit.
For the base card I used the Cheery Lynn Designs step card die, it has 6 dies to create the base card plus all the panels even one for the inside.


Thanks for looking
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the girlfriends in the hot air balloon! Great papers... the traffic and cityscape below them!

    ReplyDelete