Sunday, October 28, 2012

Paint Chip Gift Card Holder

My daughter's friend just got married this is what I made to hold the gift card. The young couple just purchased a house, my daughter came home from the hardware store with a gift card, a paint brush and some sample paint chips and asked Mum can you make something with this here is what I came up with.
 I cut the large paint chip samples smaller keeping the paint names in the corner and layered them along with spellbinder die hearts and punched letters.
 I scored the card to make a folder and attached the paint brush so it wouldn't fall out. Then using a black panel with punched edges I created a pocket for the gift card. And finished it off with a bow.
Supplies
Spellbinders heart die, letter punches; paint chip samples,Martha stewart punches, ribbon, DCWV card.

1 comment: