Monday, April 16, 2012

Sporty pink car


I made this card for a 16yr old 's birthday, who just got her learners licence. This rubber romance stamp was just calling to me and when I saw the MFT sketch, I just wanted to flip the top layer open rather just making a layered card front. I then embossed the base panel and highlighted the raised area with ink. I think it just looks like she has been driving around in circles, I can remember doing just that when my girls learnt to drive.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rubber romance, MFT Sassy Saying
Paper: DCWV glitter stack, pink black and white card
Other: couture creations entangle embossing folder, copic pens, brilliance pearlescent orchid ink
Inspiration for this card My favorite things sketch MFTWSC63 and
CCEE Stampers challenge embossing CCEE1214
Have a great day
Maryann

2 comments: