Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dylan 2 Dinosaurs

Now this card was made for my great Nephew Dylan who is also turning 2 this month. Kobe's brother in case you haven't guess they are twins, identical but my niece likes to keep their things colour coded to tell them apart, one blue and one green. I found this designer paper in my supplies and really wanted to used it. I was so sure that there must have been a sketch somewhere in my files to use but after looking for some time I couldn't find any so I just made one. I was really happy with the way that it turned out. 
Supplies:
Stamps: The greeting farm - Happy day
Paper: White, green and brown card, DP- the c-thru ruler company -Baby saurus -Big dino dots, dino all over, dino words.
Other: copic pens, spiral clip, ribbon, nestabilities
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment