Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A touch of Elegance

For this card I wanted to create a soft effect using distress ink and sponging. I inked up the flower with two colours, once stamped I used nestabilities oval die to cut out the image. While the die was in place I sponged the edges, I did the same with the verse. They were then matted using the scalloped die and chocolate card. I used the mini rolled rose die-namics and attached pearls in the centre with hot glue. The roses were made with the same designer paper that I used for the background.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lucy's stamps from Kazazz

Paper: Designer paper, cream and chocolate card.
Other: distress ink- tea dye,brushed corduroy,antique linen, milled lavender, MFT mini rolled rose die-namics, pearls, marianne leaf die, nestabilities, lace, sponge, hot glue.
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment