Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Out of this world

This card was made for my brother in laws 50th birthday, we gave him a gift voucher for 5 laps in a V8 race car.
The layout for this card  depended on the designer paper, I wanted the words out of this world as a focal point. I wanted to add some embellishments, but didn't have any in a motor car theme, so I made my own.
I started out with a piece of black card and ran it through the cuttlebug clockworks embossing folder. I chose a few focal points and cut them out. The car is from Papermania Nostalgia classic car set, I have coloured it with copic pens. Along the top I cut out a strip of designer paper, I just loved the words very suitable if you are thinking of doing an extreme thing.
Trust that little voice in your head that says
" Wouldn't it be interesting if..." and then do it
Hugs
 Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment