Saturday, September 10, 2011

Super Cupcake

Happy Birthday Sky. My Nephew's girlfriend is having a fancy dress 18th birthday party. I am looking forward to seeing the photos of all the costumes. Now I wanted to make a card in the same theme and thought is was about time I christened this La-La land Marci stamp. To start I coloured the image with copics but I must have used the wrong card and they did bleed a bit but that was ok as I had planned to cut the image out anyway. I used My favorite things sketch mftwsc36 for my layout inspiration and the colours were inspired by the Marci stamp packaging but since Sky is blond I changed the hair colour. I hope that she does like the pink and purple colours.
I found this sheer ribbon that match very well and I went with the button embellishment, actually it is two button I had a small silver button that fitted perfectly inside the larger purple button. The colours didn't photograph very well but they are purple and silver.


For something different I did the inside of this card using the Martha Stewart border punch some scrap card and a stampin up stamp and punch.
Supplies:

Stamps: La-La Land, stampin up

Paper: white, black, rich razzelberry, DP DCWV glitter stack

Other: copics, ribbon, buttons, thread, MS border punch , SU scallop punch, foam dots

Hugs

Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment