Friday, May 6, 2011

Make a wish

I am trying hard to post this card but I am suffering from allergies and can hardly keep my eyes open. This card was for my great niece who turned 6 and she just loves fairies and princesses. I used my new stamp set, I had purchased from the craft shop it is made by Kanban a UK company but it reminds me alot of Lily of the Valley another UK company which I just adore. I used water colour pencils on the image, the red hair is just the same as Tayissa's.
This card is also entered into the Boomerang Stampers List COTM button and ribbon embellishments. To make the flower I used MFT Die-namics and sponged the edges. I have used Mojo Monday sketch mojo188 for the layout.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kanban Crafts - Lucy, words -Papercraft clear cling
Paper: Cream & blue card, DP - Karen Foster Princess wishes
Other: MS punch, nestabilities, watercolour pencils, glitter pen.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment