Monday, December 27, 2010

Rock around the clock

It is raining here yet again, actually it is heavier than yesterday, so it is once again I'm in the stamping room. Today I decided to make a monochromic card, I have seen some really nice ones out there but I think I really need lots more practise. I used Mojo Monday sketch mojo170 for my layout this card and used Paper pretties challenge PW133 for inspiration I thought this card could be used as a birthday card for an aged rocker male or female. This set reminds me of the Happy days tv series it certainly was a favourite.
Supplies:
Stamps: Paperpretties
Paper: Kaiser DP - Grunge, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Other: Coffee Archival ink, Latte Adirondack ink, copics, foam dots, sponging block, brads, ribbon, thread, button, nestabilities.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment