Monday, November 8, 2010

Soccer Crazy

Hello,
Today I needed a birthday card rather quickly so I made this simple card. On Crazy 4 Challenges blog the challenge was to make a square card C4C62, which is really easy to do, as I love square cards but they are a pain to post, luckly this was hand delivered.
This card was made for my daughters boyfriend, yes I now he is 20 and the image is a bit young but he is a keen soccer player and has been playing for a while, and his team colours are black and green.

The soccer balls were punched out from some designer paper and the image is from stampavie, I live there images they have very crisp lines and clear images. I have used copics on the image.
supplies:
Stamps: stampavie - gillian roberts - GR011 soccer crazy
Paper: black, green, cream and dp
Other: copics, 11/4 & 1 3/4 punches, ds tape
TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment