Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Golfing Thankyou

I have had a wonderful time golfing this month and have managed to come home with prizes every time I have played. Of course on sponsored days it is rather nice to send special thanks for the trophy.
I have used this weeks sketch from Taylored expressions sketch challenge TESC125
I used my nestabilities to cut ou the circles and the cuttlebug embossing folder tiny bubbles to make them look like golf balls.
It is rather hard to find golf stamps for ladies as it is reconized as a male sport, I even googled women golf stamps and only came up with one image that was more suited to a comedy card , not excatly what I was after. So I have used this little golf ball hiding its eyes and coloured the tee pink as the sponsor was female.
I like how it turned out a quick and simple card and by changing the colour of the tee it will also be suitable for a male card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Clearstamps www.sullivan.com
Paper: designer paper: white & green card
Other: brads, copics, ds & foam tape ,cuttlebug eb, neastabilities circle

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment