Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going golfing

Ahh it is good to be able to have something to post at last. The last few months I have been rather lazy only making the odd card, when it was necessary. I even made a card for my niece on the birth of her twins after I gave it to her I realized that I had fogotten to take a photo, a mistake I hope not to make again.
July is a busy month with some birthdays, births and a graduation so come back again and you may just see something new.
Todays card was the last one I made just on Thursday in fact. It was for my husband's 50th birthday not something that he like to be reminded of. I knew what stamp I wanted to use, as he is a very keen golfer, just like me, but it was not until I saw Mercy's tuesday sketch challenge MTSC83 this week that I knew I had the right layout. I love the way it looks like this guy has just hit the golf ball out of sight. I used my cuttlebug folder to make the dimples on the ball and layered the nestabilities circle dies for the shapes.
Supplies:
Stamps: Clear stamps, www.sullivans.net
Paper: black, blue,white, dp
Other: Nestabilities, embossing folder, ms punch, copics


TFLMaryann

No comments:

Post a Comment