Tuesday, March 30, 2010

50 candles

Hi there,
Today is my sister's 50th birthday,Happy Birthday Janet, this is the card I made for her. I just love these easel cards, they look so pretty and practical for displaying. I felt it was time to christen some new purchases, the boarder punch, the paper pretties stamps, the stamping up stamp and the octagon nestabilities.
How many time to you buy something at a show and months later you still have not used it, so this is my goal for this year is to use as many unused purchases as I can.
Stamps: Paper pretties - make a wish, Stampin up Whimsical words
Paper: very vanilla, blue bayou, designer paper
Other: Martha Stewart cupcake boarder punch, spellbinders nestabilities Octagon and fancy tags,brilliance black ink, stampin up word window punch, foam dots, ds tape,copics

Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment