Saturday, January 2, 2010

Diva Party

Well here it is the last card that I have made for The Greeting Farms 12 days of sketches. I have had fun doing these sketches but boy is it a lot of work to make a card each day, upload the photo and write a description, give it a name and post it, I am so glad that I am on holidays.
This card is also made for the 5pm challenge over on Club Anya blog, I am not sure if I will do all the challenges 8 in one day, that is alot of work. I liked this one as it was a challenge to use colours that you would not normally use. I like teal and orange but never have put them together, I have not even used my orange copic before. You can't see it too well but the guitar has been coloured in with twinklettes for a rockstar sparkle.
Stamps: TGF Rockstar Anya, Sentiment - Technique Tuesday- wild at heart
Paper: orange, teal ,black, DP - Piggytales old king cole collection
Other: Black & orange ribbon, orange & teal brads, nestabilities, copics, twinklette, charm

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment