Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray

Yesterday I spent the day with my friends Frances and Gai we went craft shopping not that we needed anything as we all spent up big at the craft show on the weekend.It is Frances's birthday next week and this is the card that I made for her. Frances loves Owls and I couldn't resist putting one in a cupcake. The sketch I have use is MFTSC58.
Recipe:
Stamps: HeroArts - CL155 Playful Animals, Inkadinkado- Birthday Cupcakes
Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Paper Inspirations - MCS217 Favourite Calligraphics.
Other: Wild Wasbi striped ribbon, chocolate chip ribbon, close to cocoa brads, nestibilities, paper piercing mat and tool, scollop border punch.
I also made this ribbon box for Frances, just somewhere to put her little bits of ribbon.
Again I used Hero Arts - Playful Animals and the paper is from Kaiser Selection - 7 colour schemes, this is a great pack 1 sheet vellum, 3 printed and 3 plain all co-ordinated. I used craft affair flowers, label holder and brads. The ribbon is blue bayou and scollop border punch both from stampin up.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Maryann

2 comments:

  1. thanks again Maryann for helping make my birthday special ... had fun yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, what a awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete