Monday, February 23, 2009

Green Cupcakes

Hi there, I thought I would share with you a card that I made for Taylor's cupcake challenge, TECC56. I have just recieved some cupcakes for my birthday so now I have plenty to play with and I am bound to try more of Taylors challenges. I just bought this Designer Paper from Stampin up, it is double sided as most Dp seems to be these days.
Since is was green I thought I would try my first Limited supply challenge, LSC208 over on SCS. I thought I was doing really well until I read the fine print and it said three layers, oops! Oh well I will just have to try again sometime.
Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado clear stamps- Birthday cupcake
Paper: Always Artichoke, certainly celery, Wintergreen DP, white cs
Other: Delish brads, oval punch - su, corner punch, ek sucess, ribbon certainly celery, nestabilities
TFL
Maryann

1 comment: