Friday, September 2, 2016

Cascading Tag

Today I am finally sharing the card I made for the FGM challenge. Each month I get together with my friends and we have a great day of sharing ideas and just generally catching up. Our challenge for this month was to use one of Karen Burniston's character dies.
I have wanted to do this cascading card, ever since I watched Karen Burniston's tutorial.
Since we are 3 friends celebrating a birthday I include 3 characters with a birthday theme.





Supplies:
Karen Burniston designs
Adirondack Chair pop up
Tags Pivot Card
Poppy the owl
Baker the beaver
Buster the dog - Buster's nose - William the goat
Whiskers the cat - collar
Props 2
Props 8
Beach Edges
Just a note
 Joset Designs - Hot air Balloons
Penny Black clear sentiment

Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment