Saturday, April 23, 2016

C4C333 Double Diamond flowers


It is the last week of April challenges with Rebecca on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

April Showers bring May flowers! Please use some springtime flowers on your card or project this week! I can't wait to see all of your daffodils, hyacinths, tulips, crocuses, cherry blossoms and all the others I've not listed!



For my card I have used the Tattered Lace Diamond fold die to create a double diamond fold. I had seen this on the Tattered Lace website and couldn't wait to give it a try. I have used My Favorite things mini rolled roses and a flourish die to match my rose designer paper.






Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Jen Benner
April Guest Designer Teresa Kline Papery Blooms

Thanks to Teresa for being guest designer this month.
Cheers
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. awesome card Maryann, love the rolled flowers on this.

    ReplyDelete