Saturday, February 27, 2016

C4C325 Spring - Autumn

  Today is the last day of challenges this month with the crazy 4 challenges team.                                        
Spring is just around the corner, so let's see some Spring themed cards. For those of you "down under", feel free to do an Autumn themed card.

Spring and Autumn are my favourite times of the year,  it is possible to the same activities in either season. On lovely days it is a pleasure to play outdoors.

                                         

For my base I made a Tag card using Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags & More 9 die, to show case this cute Penny Black image.

I would like to thank guest designer Vicki for joining us this month and sharing her wonderful creations.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Jen Benner
February Guest Designer Vicki Dutcher- All I do is Stamp.

Cheers
Maryann

4 comments:

  1. just the sweetest of scenes....surely a great representation of spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. after I left my comment I saw your title......I thought it was spring.....but I guess there are similarities between spring and fall....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Springtime card! Made me smile~

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card, always love the hedges

    ReplyDelete