Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Purple Pivot

I created this card for a 30th birthday, to match a wine glass with purple flowers painted on it. Don't you just hate it when the photo just doesn't do your creation justice. I chose a deep purple card base, now it just looks like muddy brown.
For the base card, I used the Katie Pivot die from Elizabeth Craft designs, designed by Karen Burniston.
I then embossed the front panel and used daisy peel off stickers designed to match the Kaite Label die and micro fine glitter to make them all sparkly, then coloured them with copic pens and added gems stones to the flower center.

The Happy Birthday words were cut out twice on purple card and once of sparkly washi tape then joined to create 3D look. Inside I added the die cut glitter numbers and another daisy.


Thanks for looking
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment