Saturday, August 23, 2014

Winter Birthday

We have just had some rain before a very windy winters day over last weekend which was the inspiration for this card. This weekend is rather wet and chilly also, just to remind us we are in our last week of winter.
On the front I have used my newly purcased the retired stampin up birthday sentiment, it fits perfectly into the Lorna Label die. We never have snow here and it is very rare for us to have trees without leaves but I love this look.
 I have created a pop up for the inside using the Karen Burniston designed Lorna Label pop up die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  To create the inside I have cased a couple of Ideas from her designers. From Rachel the double Lorna Label and from Frances the positive and negative penguins using Chilly Penguin die.
 I used shimmer sheetz for the snowflakes and the ice on the pond. I used the slots die from the Lucy Label set and the penguins have been attached to acetate strips
Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin up (retired)
Other: Designer paper DCWV Luxury stack, ECD dies - All seasons tree, Chilly Penguin, Lorna Label pop up, Lucy Label slots, shimmer sheetz, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Have a great day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment