Monday, December 23, 2013

Xmas Poinsettia

Hi everyone,
Today I played with my Sizzix pop n cut platform designed by Karen Burniston. I cut out the base card without the insert and used designer paper on the bottom half. I cut out the Poinsettia using the spellbinders die and the border die is from MFT and added some rhinestones.
I then popped in the insert to cut out the designer paper for inside the card and matched it with two parts of the MFT layered treat die and the Hero Art words.
Now lining up the base card with the insert can be rather tricky but if you take your time you can achieve great results. If you are impatient you can cut down either the insert or the base and embellish for a different look.

Hope your enjoyed looking at this card.
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Maryann, good to see all your blog posts recently

    ReplyDelete