Saturday, December 28, 2013

Favourite Five

Once again I am sharing my top five Christmas cards. A challenge from Debby Yates from a scrapjourney blog I have been so very lacking in creative mojo this year that I was lucky to 5 xmas cards in fact if I hadn't been on holidays the last month I don't think I would have. This is my 17th post for this month for the other 11 months of the year I have only managed 22 in total.
                                                   
                                                                       Christmas Fairy
                                                                Polar Bear Flip it
                                                      Distressed Poinsettia
                                                                 Deer Pop n cut
                                                                 Furry Friends

I hope that you have enjoyed my cards.
Hugs
Maryann

3 comments:

  1. They are all stunning Maryann. The fresh green with the red is stunning. I'm looking at what is being posted for Favourite Five, I'm a nosy crafter hugs Karen P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful selection love the adorable ones but the traditional ones are fabulous too.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete