Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twisted Gift Card

I hope that everyone had a wonder Christmas and a cherished time with family and friends. I have had a busy morning, all the Christmas decorations and crockery are packed and boxed ready for next year. I have some time along here before I head out to the boxing day sales so I thought I would share with you this gift card that I made.

Earlier this year I learnt how to make this twisted gift card holder. Using a strip of card with just a the right fold was quick and easy to make at the last minute.
Using red, black and white for a male theme and kept the embellishments simple.
 The trees were die cut and embossed before adding a snow marker.{liquid ink after it has dried and heated with a heat gun it puffs up to look like snow}. I also added some the the punched snowflake in the top corner.
Inside is the perfect pocket to add the gift card.

Supplies:
Stamps: CBG 2011
Paper: Kaiser craft shaken not stirred collection
Other: Brilliance ink, craft concepts embossing folder leafy flourish, MFT die-namics layered label die, sizzix Tim Holtz tree line die, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Marvy snow marker

Thanks for looking
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment