Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

Summer is well and truly summer here in Queensland and many of our flowers are in bloom.
For this card I used the MFT hibiscus and fancy flourish die-namic to create the flower. The stamp is the free on that I received last month. The papers are from DCWV citrus stack and is one of my favourites, although I have used the red card the photo shows up a bit pink.

 I even splashed out and created something for the inside of the card using MFT layered label die-namic.


I started out using a MFT sketch but altered it to fit the stamp used.
Inspiration : MFTWSC101

Supplies: 
Stamps: Papermania strictly party stamp, MFT Big Greetings
Paper: DCWV citrus paper stack, cream card stock
Other: Oval & oval scallop nestabilities, hot glue, copic pens, MFT die-namics, forever in time glitter gems


Hugs
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment