Sunday, September 16, 2012

It is all about the ring

I played with Martha Stewart border and corner punches to create the doily base for this card, I have done this using 12 x 12 papers but this is the first time I have used the instructions that come in the pack for smaller squares.
The lace oval and flower were made using Marianne dies, I used 3 different size flower dies, with card and several layers of tissue paper to make the flower.The image and ribbon were coloured with copic pens. I usually add kidy glitz on the diamond for some sparkle but I must be out of it so I used papier glass finish and glitter, it gave 3d dimension to the diamond. 
Supplies
Stamps: MFT A'la Mode
Paper: two shades of purple card, white card and designer paper, white tissue paper
Other: Marianne die, martha stewart punches, spellbinders oval nestabilities & fancy tags die, ribbon, copic pens, brad, glitter, papier glass finish.
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment