Saturday, February 18, 2012

Perfect Engagement

This week I had to get some inspiration I had 2 engagement cards to make. Of course I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use so I looked through past Wednesday sketch challenges and chose MFTWSC55 and made it into a easel card, I just love the way it stands to display your work.
The image was coloured with copics and the dress paper pieced with the same designer paper as the background. This is the first time I have used the MFT Flower die that I got for Christmas and I just love it, be prepared to see more often on my cards. The create to oval for the text I just traced the inside of the nestabilities die and cut it out by hand and then rubbed out the pencil marks for the perfect fit.
Supplies;
Stamps: My Favorite Things -  A'la 'Mode It must be Love', sentiment  Gina K- punchy words
Paper: DCWV - designer paper, white and black card stock
Other: MFT Die-namics, nestabilities, sizzix die, gems, copic pens, Kindy Glitz

Thanks for looking
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment