Saturday, February 18, 2012

Diamonds are forever

This is the other card I made again I use My Favorite things sketch for inspiration MFTWSC57. I coloured the image with copic pens and paper pieced the dress with  designer paper and the used more copic pens for shading. Although you can't tell with this photo the designer paper I have used on the background has felt embossed flowers on the cream card, it looks really elegant. This edge is a Martha Stewart border punch and the flower is once again the MFT Prima Donna Petals Die-namics die the edges were sponged with Antique Linen distress ink. 
 I even did the inside of the card as many people seem to be doing these days. I does seem to give something extra to the card.
Supplies;
Stamps: MFT - a'la mode "It must be Love"
Paper: DCWV La creme stack, black and cream card
Other: ms punch, copic pens,sizzix swirls die, nestabilities dies, kindy glitz, gem stones, MFT Die-namics, distress ink.

Have a great day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment