Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 21st Kait

Today's card is for my Darling Baby girl who turns 21 today, Kait put in her request a pop up card, so I had to put on my thinking cap. While I was thinking my Friend Frances posted a waving pop up on her blog and the timing was just perfect.
I thought this MFT stamp would work just great, stamped the image and paper pieced the dress using copics for the shading. Since I wasn't posting this card I wanted to add flowers and I guess I went alittle crazy it just kept growing.

As you can see the flowers on the inside is the reason for the ones on the front. It is great the way they just pop up when you open the card. This Mft stamp set was the one I was going to originally use, I was gald to be able to put it in there too. I coloured the image and cut it out and then used plaid glass finish on the wine glass.

This is another veiw of the opened card with the waving flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite things " A'la mode sets"
Paper: black, white, red card, DP- DCWV La creme stack & glitter stack
Other: MFT mini rolled roses die-namic, oval and scallop punch, leaf punch,sizzix swirls die, ribbon flowers pearls, acetate, nestabilities, Plaid glass finish,

Maryann

1 comment:

  1. looks great Maryann, hope Kaitlyn had a fabulous 21st birthday.

    ReplyDelete